Men’s hairstyle on the side
A men’s hairstyle on the side is a great choice for most men who care about their appearance. And modern men mainly pay a lot of attention to this issue. Men’s side cutting is convenient, practical, requires a minimum of care and at the same time, always remains a stylish detail of the image of any man, regardless of age, profession and social status.
MEN’S HAIRSTYLES ON SIDE
Such hairstyles are often the choice of stylists because they are universal and practical. An image with such a hairstyle will look complete. If you combine it with a business suit – the image will come out confident, and at the same time, harmonious. Therefore, many men prefer this styling.
It is suitable without exception for all men, and especially those who have an oval face shape. But there are several types of such hairstyles, so you need to choose the one that is right for you. It’s better not to do it yourself, but with the help of a male hairdresser who will not only advise you on styling and haircuts, starting from the look and style but will also help with the choice of care that will support the haircut in proper form until the next trip to the hairdresser.
IN WHICH CUTS DO LAYING ON THE SIDE APPLY?
Such styling is very common. If you want to learn how to style such a haircut yourself – it is worth considering several important points.
- Take time to find a styling product that is right for you. Best of all – professional cosmetics for men’s hair. In FIRM, barbers will be happy to help you find the appropriate cosmetics.
- If you have curly hair, get ready for styling every day. Otherwise, the hairstyle will look untidy.
- To make styling a simple procedure that takes a little time, you should regularly visit the hairdresser, cutting off the excess hair. It is advisable to do this once a month.
- If there is such a need, it is better to use a professional hairdryer or ironing for styling.
TYPES OF MEN’S CUT ON SIDE
There are many types of such hairstyles. But there are the most popular:
- A retro style is a great option that will suit everyone without exception. To make styling in this style, you need to wash and dry your hair, and then – divide them into two parts that are unequal in volume. The strands must be fixed with hair styling products. With such a hairstyle, it is better not to choose a youth and sports style, while maintaining the integrity of the image. Great classic suit.
- With bangs on its side – is suitable for men who want to make their image more brutal. In this case, the lateral and occipital strands are previously sheared, and the main length remains on top. For styling, you need to throw one of the strands on its side so that it hangs on the face. Next – fix the hair with a styling product.
- With shaved temples – this option is similar to the previous one, but it looks much more daring.
- An extended option – if you chose just such a haircut, then it requires more painstaking styling than the previous options.
STYLIST TIPS FOR SAVING A HAIRCUT FORM
To keep the haircut in its original form and longer pleasing to the eye, you should follow a few simple rules. It is better to choose professional hair styling and care products.
You can pick them up at the FIRM men’s hairdresser, where you will not do this by yourself – the masters will help you. You should visit a hairdresser about once a month so that the hairdo does not lose shape, looks neat, and styling does not take much time. If you have problems with hair styling, it is better to turn to professionals for help. They will show the option that you can easily repeat yourself, without wasting time.